The complex of Bahauddin Naqshbandi in Khiva - the cult ensemble, located in the suburbs of Bukhara. The complex served as a center of dervish order Naqshbandi. Its head Sheikh Bahauddin Naqshbandi died in 1389 and was buried in Kasri Arifon (now Kagan district) near Bukhara. The complex consists of a madrasa, two mosques and minarets.
Memorial complex of Bahauddin Naqshbandi had been created over five centuries. Its center is a rectangular courtyard with a funeral of Sheikh. To the court adjoins memorial mosque of XIX century. Along the yard perimeter there is modern aivan with wooden columns. At the entrance of avian there is a necropolis of Shaybanid rulers where buried Iskander Khan (d. 1583) and his son, Abdullah Khan II (d. 1598). The largest building of the memorial - khanaka with huge dome. Khanaka is named after Sheibanid Abdalaziz Khan (d. 1550), by order of which it was built. In 1980s complex was renovated by hashar method and now includes a separate courtyard with hauz, Muzafarohana and Kushbegi mosques, minarets, small madrassas, dakhma over the tomb of the saint and the tomb of Bukhara rulers.
Photos of Uzbekistan. The pictures may not match the place, you are viewing: