Celestial Mountains Guest House is in a quiet location overlooking the eastern end of Naryn near the main road. The guest house is modern, refurbished, and can accommodate up to 29 people in 12 different room. During the summer months, yurts are also available to accommodate 20 more guests.
- comfortable wooden beds in every room
- modern, clean showe rs & toilets
- hot water provided by our own specially installed heaters
- emergency electric generator in case of power failure
- TV room with a selection of English and Russian language videos, and satellite TV
- telephone and fax facilities with international dialing
- computer with Internet access
- menu designed to appeal to Western guests with local dishes also available
- parking space for cars, minibuses etc.
- friendly staff
- additional accommodation in yurts during the summer season
Celestial Mountains Guest House offers 12 rooms:
- 2 executive rooms – en-suite shower and toilet, TV and video. One has a double bed and the other has two twin beds.
- 1 standard room with a double bed
- 4 standard rooms with two twin beds
- 5 standard rooms with three single beds
- In the summer months there are also 7 yurts available, one with 2 single beds and the rest with three single beds.
Prices include dinner and breakfast. Standard rooms are priced based on occupancy (single occupancy, two or three people occupying a room). Prices for yurt accommodations are per person. Children under 5 years old are free and children aged 5-15 are half priced. Discounts are available for organizations with which we have a contract, frequent, or long-term guests.
- Outdoor parking
- Satellite TV in our TV room
- Shared bathroom and bathtub
- Comfortable furniture