Iran is the most intriguing destinations of the Middle East. It has a great historical heritage, beautiful landscapes, rich cuisine and fine objects of national art. During this 11 days tour you will visit many captivating cities, places and Iran tourist attractions. Find all of the most interesting things of Iran in one exciting tour. Explore Iran with us!
• Fee for issuing Visa (at Iran embassy)
• Mashad / Shiraz domestic flight ticket – 60 USD
• International air tickets
• Tips of the guide and driver
• Any personal expenses & services that are not included in the above-mentioned itinerary
• Meals upon request or that you could arrange yourself
• FB ( 20 meals) will be arranged in local city restaurants, not in hotels 280 USD will be add to package price as mentioned above B/L/D.
• HB ( 10 meals) will be arranged in local city restaurants, not in hotels 140 USD will be add to package price as mentioned above B/L/D.
Please note the following requirements when applying for visa:
Please send at least 20 days before group/fit arrival. Kindly note that it will takes 7-10 working days for MOF to process the Visa you need also time at embassy of Iran to get issued visa.
• Important – no early arrivals and late departures are included. Additional supplements could be offered depending to the international flight tourist used above package is 11 days and 10 night.
In 10 days, explore Uzbekistan tourist spots and 4 cities: Tashkent, Khiva, Bukhara, and Samarkand. You will see everything from bazaars, mosques, madrassahs, minarets, and museums to an anc ...
The word "pamir" means "roof of the world" and rightly so. The Pamir Mountains are goliaths that touch the sky, and because of this, the Pamir Highway that crosses them is the 2nd highest in ...
This tour through cities of Uzbekistan has a dash of something for everyone. History fan? Visit 3 fortresses and some ancient ruins. Love architecture? Check out Uzbekistan's gorgeous Centra ...