Iran is the most intriguing destinations of the Middle East. It has a great historical heritage, beautiful landscapes, rich cuisine and fine objects of national art. During this 11 days tour you will visit many captivating cities, places and Iran tourist attractions. Find all of the most interesting things of Iran in one exciting tour. Explore Iran with us!
• Fee for issuing Visa (at Iran embassy)
• Mashad / Shiraz domestic flight ticket – 60 USD
• International air tickets
• Tips of the guide and driver
• Any personal expenses & services that are not included in the above-mentioned itinerary
• Meals upon request or that you could arrange yourself
• FB ( 20 meals) will be arranged in local city restaurants, not in hotels 280 USD will be add to package price as mentioned above B/L/D.
• HB ( 10 meals) will be arranged in local city restaurants, not in hotels 140 USD will be add to package price as mentioned above B/L/D.
Please note the following requirements when applying for visa:
Please send at least 20 days before group/fit arrival. Kindly note that it will takes 7-10 working days for MOF to process the Visa you need also time at embassy of Iran to get issued visa.
• Important – no early arrivals and late departures are included. Additional supplements could be offered depending to the international flight tourist used above package is 11 days and 10 night.
This 2-week tour starts in Kyrgyzstan, moves into China, then ends in Kazakhstan for a Silk Road journey you will never forget. Begin by touring Kyrgyzstan's capital city of Bishkek, then go ...
Iran is one of the most hassle free and safe countries for the tourists in Middle East. Tourist attractions in Iran it's very interested. Iranians are warm, friendly and generous people with ...
This trip takes you to several places around Lake Issyk Kul, the world’s second largest alpine lake (6,236 km²). Start by visiting a national park then drive along the shores of Lake Issyk K ...